Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fail

Ok So It's obvious that I have already failed that the 30 day picture challenge. Let me catch up real fast.

Day 02- a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Tarek. My cousin. (No that is not Harry Potter)

Day 03- a picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Scrubs is probably the best show ever created! We've seen the entire series twice. 

Day 04- a picture of your favorite memory.
I know it's cheesy and all...but I'd have to say the birth of my daughter was a pretty awesome memory. 

Now I know that technically today is day 5 so I should be posting one more picture. But the picture for day 5 is supposed to be "a picture from your night" And since tonight is still happening I will wait until tomorrow to post that picture. Let me give you fair warning...it won't be anything spectacular.

So since I just got home less than half an hour ago, after standing in the literally freezing cold outside for 45 min waiting for the bus to take me home...I'm going to make some hot chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment