Monday, June 13, 2011

A Messy Post

As well all know...I suck at keeping a blog. It's been months since I wrote and a lot has happened. I'm not sure what I last said so forgive me if I repeat anything.

So, Elliott turned 1 this last Thursday! ONE! Holy freaking cow! She's so smart too. She's been walking since before 10 months. She is now trying to say more words and she knows how to wave "hi/bye" and the sign for "milk" She still sleeps really crappy at night unless she's in bed with Matt and I which means I sleep really crappy. She still has no interest in solids. She's even getting tired of Nilla Wafers. Everyday I offer her snacks and food aaaalllll day long and every now and then she'll taste something but usually only once or twice. And by taste I mean bearly put it to her mouth and then pull it away with a funny face. It's tough but I think she'll get over it when she's ready.

We went to Minnesota to visit Matt's family this month. That was very fun. We stayed with Matt's mom. We went to The Mall of America and Valley Fair. We went to the aquarium under the Mall which was pretty awesome. Valley Fair is an amusment/water park...pretty freaking amazing! We went on a nice warm day but hardly anyone was there. Our longest wait for a ride was only 5 mins. I went on a bunch of rides I thought I never would. Roller Coasters, water slides...we even got a characature done of Matt, Elliott and I. We gave it to Janice.

So I had two root canals done in May and I'll be getting the crowns and fillings on some cavities in July. I have 3 appointments in July...ok the last is August 2nd but close enough. At least none of them are on my or Matt's birthday. Hopefully I'll be all done with teeth probably for years and years. lol Yeah right, I have terrible luck when it comes to my teeth.

I know I shoud be writing more since it's been forever since my last post...but I'm done writing for now. =)

Sorry it's sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment