Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5 Weeks and Counting!!

Welcome! This blog is for my friends and family, (and I guess anyone else who cares to read). It's to keep everyone updated on what is happening with Matt, Me and the baby.

5 weeks today. And not feeling the least bit pregnant. But I'm not worried. The dreaded AF (Aunt Flo...you know...that monthly visitor...every teenage girls best friend, the enemy of any woman trying to conceive) Anyway she hasn't come a knocking, and she's a week late. So all is well in Prego Land. Well when I say I'm not worried I mean I occasionally have small break downs, cry and then remind myself that there are no signs that I'm NOT pregnant either. I guess I just can't wait to feel the fluttering, hear the heart beat and know what gender I'm going to be raising. And whether or not there will be two of them. (Which is likely considering Matt's family. We'll find out soon enough.)

So much has to happen before anything can happen! It's slightly irritating. I think first and foremost the husband and I need to get married. Which means he needs an ID (which he lost 6 months ago and has procrastinated to the point I feel like strangling him...but I wont.) After we get the marriage papers signed we can get insurance, which I've heard is a good thing to have when pregnant. (Am I right?) And THEN I can find a practitioner in my area, which would also be helpful.

Well, it took me so long to find a name fitting for this blog I am losing all my creative energy and I can hear the couch, with it's comfy cushions, and warm blanket calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment