Monday, October 12, 2009

Our day with Jackie.


Jackie is a professional photographer. She is awesome. We met her last night for our photoshoot. It was freezing but really fun. We went all over downtown Hillsboro, started in a parking garage, sat on some stairs, stood in front of an ugly green wall (she assures us that it wont be ugly after she's done with it...I believe her.) You know that truck Bella has in Twilight...well we got pictures with one that was older than that...with the wood slats on the back...you know? Well you'll see eventually. We even went to the Rose Garden. She tried to take pictures of us jumping...HA! I can't jump to save my life. Ha ha ha...We had an amazing time. We'll get the CD with pictures on it in about two weeks.
Remember in Juno where she says "I've got heartburn that is radiating my knee-caps!" Yeah...Towards the end of the photo shoot I got that. Never had heart burn before in my life...and now it's like I'm getting it everyday. Sure you hear that pregnancy is not that pretty all the time, it's uncomfortable, it's...blah blah blah. Do the girls who want to get pregnant care? NO. they just want a baby. They aren't listening to you tell them you will be constipated for the next nine months and beyond. They don't hear you tell them you'll be up every hour (on the hour) to pee.
Ok so I haven't hit that point yet. But I'm listening now...Only I still don't want to hear. I'm stopping everyone right now.
I don't want to hear your horror stories!!
Ok? So yeah. Don't tell me about the 36 hours you spent in labor, or how many stitches you needed after the little "bundle of joy" positivly shredded his way out. okie dokie?
Thanks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment