Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pregnancy Status

Ok I found this awesome little "Pregnancy Status" thingy. I thought it would be cool to fill out every now and then...one I get farther along I can fill it out once a week and keep everyone up to date. I think it's cool. =) I can't even answer all the questions right now, but that will come in time.

How far along? 9 weeks (tomorrow)
Total weight gain/loss: ?? Starting weight was 138. don't know how much if any that has changed
Maternity clothes? Thinking of buying some prego pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It happens. It's interuppeted about twice a night.
Best moment this week: Finally finding an OBGYN who takes my insurance, and getting an appointment.
Movement: =( not yet
Food cravings: Biscuits and (sausage) Gravy
Gender: Don't know.
Labor Signs: Thank God there has been none..slightly too early for that.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Seafood
What I am looking forward to: Hearing my baby's heart beat.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnant women are allowed to cry over what ever they damn well please, even spilt milk.
Milestones: 12 weeks, and on to the second trimester!

See now wasn't that fun? I thought so anyway. =) My first appointment is a week from today by the way. I'll be ten weeks. Hopefullly we can hear the heart beat.

1 comment:

  1. I like this! I think i might use it the next time I get prego if you don't mind :) Yes pregnant women can cry over anything AND everything! Ask my hubby lol I loce you and i'm sooooo stoked for you to start a little family all of your own! <3 AMber

    ReplyDelete