Monday, November 2, 2009

Things they never told you: Part 1

I labeled this part one because I'm sure there will be more posts like this along the way. So I've found out a couple of things that I've never heard before, and yet when I've asked what was going on I get "oh yeah I had that too...don't worry it's normal" Sure it's normal but I would have liked to know that I wouldn't be able to breath through my nose the entire pregnancy. Apparently a pretty common symptom.

Or that you'll get gas...bad gas. And then out of no where you won't be able to expel that gas (Sorry for the TMI) and you're in so much pain that you can't move. From gas!! Who knew right? Apparently everyone, but me.

What about the one where you don't even want to THINK about kissing your significant other, let alone putting that into action. The thought of any form of physical affection makes me nauseous Literally.

Oh yeah! AND you'll be really really REALLY hungry, and then eat...and feel like throwing up everything from what you just had to breakfast from three days ago.

But hey...It'll all be worth it in the end...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment