Friday, February 5, 2010

Elliott Morgan Tabbert

Don't you just love that name!? Matt and I do. We got Elliott from the tv show Scrubs, (Dr. Elliott Reed) yep love it! As for the middle name...we found that in a baby name book.

So I am not very good at keeping up on this blog, am I? Want to see my lastest belly bump picture? Of course you do!!

Ellie knows we are talking about her. As I'm sitting here writing this she is kicking like crazy! Matt gets to feel her move all the time. The other day she kicked so hard it moved his hand! It was pretty impressive, and felt really strange to me.

I have had, so far, a pretty mellow pregnancy. No complications (knock on wood that I end this pregnancy being able to say that!!) I'm getting to the point where it takes my breath away to bend over. (but I can still do it!!) I can't fit into ANY of my pre-prego pants, but I've only gained 10lbs so far! yay!

Can't wait until she's here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment