Monday, February 15, 2010

Pregnancy update!

How far along?  23 weeks 5 day


Total weight gain/loss: At my doctors appointment 4 weeks ago I had only gained 9 pounds. I'll update tomorrow after my appointment.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes, can't even think about my pre-prego pants! I can still wear all of my shirts though.

Stretch marks? ..grr...yes! Not on my belly, just my sides and my poor bum. =(

Sleep: Eh, not the best but I get a little.

Best moment this week: Watching my belly move with Elliott's kicks. =)

Movement: All the time! She's going to be a soccer player

Food cravings: Biscuits and (sausage) Gravey, still. and Apples!! mmm.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? getting more flat with each passing day.

What I miss: Seafood, and sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to: Getting big enough that you can tell I'm pregnant even when wearing a sweatshirt!

Weekly Wisdom: Take a walk daily. It will help you sleep better.

Milestones: 3rd trimester. Only 4 more weeks and I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment