Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 weeks old

Well, these last 3 weeks have been pretty eventful. Elliott is now over 8lbs 6oz. And I am only 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Which makes me pretty happy! Unfortunatly I still wont be in a bakini any time soon. For only gaining 40 lbs I sure gained a lot of stretch marks. Not so happy about those.

For the first time in 3 weeks I am all alone with my daughter. Dad was going to come up and stay a few days with us, but ended up having to leave shortly after he got here, and he took Holly and Gabe with him. Tomorrow will be interesting. I havn't quite got use to doing everything one handed yet. We'll see how much actually gets done.

Elliott is amazing. She gets at least one 4-hour stretch of sleep at night, then wakes up every 2 hours. So that's not too bad. Well now she's awake so I have to go. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment