Wednesday, July 28, 2010

6 Weeks

I'm not very good and staying on top of this am I? Well can you blame me? Elliott is 6 weeks old today, and quite the handful. But I love it!

She's been pretty cranky the last few days, but she's always graced us with her smile. Such a beautiful smile. =)
Every few nights she'll sleep for a good 6 hours and than 4 hours. But she's still mostly in a 4-3-3 or a 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2- (it seems like it never ends!) But we're doing good. She's finally fitting in the 0-3 month outfits! Which is awesome because we have some really cute ones that I love putting her in. I'm just sad we don't have any head bands to put on her so everyone knows she's a girl if she's in something neutral colored.


((I know this is a week late, since she will actually be 7 weeks tomorrow, but I did write this last week, I just never got to finish it and well now here we are a week later. I'll make a new post with more in it later))

No comments:

Post a Comment